Monday, January 17, 2011

HERE'S TO A VERY PRODUCTIVE DAY!

Good morning, 

Here's what I have on my plate today.
  • Prepare Calendar Series Punch of the Month mailings (darn, the post office is closed today, so they will go tomorrow) 
  • Prepare The Civil War Chronicles Block of the Month mailings (darn.....ditto above........)


  • Cut Goose Feather kits for upcoming shows
  • Sew together 9 Civil War Chronicles blocks for our Block of the Month quilt display at upcoming shows
  • Finish our January newsletter 
  • Print business cards for upcoming shows
  • Contemplate what block I am going to make to mail to each of 8 quilting members of our family for our block exchange (we will of course receive 8 different blocks in return and will have to get real creative and put them together into a quilt/wall hanging/ etc. for judging at our family reunion in August)  never done this before, sounds like fun
  • I'm sure something else will come up
And, oh, by the way, I've already sent out an invitation to everyone on our mail list to come visit us at the Myrtle Beach Quilt Party and Vendor Extravaganza this weekend and at The Quilting and Needle Art Extravanganza the following weekend.  See more details on our website www.auntiejusquiltshoppe.com

Not to mention preparing a big pot of bean soup that is simmering on the stove as we speak. All this after my morning ritual of doing 2 Sudokus and 2 Crosswords over coffee. 

Whew, I'm tired all ready, but now I've made my list so let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment